In availing any DESIGN CLOUD packages, the CLIENT agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. DESIGN CLOUD utilizes the use of WordPress templates. Using templates or themes intended for other platforms or content management systems (CMS) is not covered by DESIGN CLOUD’s services. The CLIENT understands that templates only allow minor modifications. Changing the effects, the general structure and adding codes tantamount to developing a customized website is not allowed.
2. The content types specified below are fully supported. If the CLIENT needs to publish content types other than what is specified here, it will be assessed by a DESIGN CLOUD representative for compatibility.
- Text contents
- Google maps
- Video (via YouTube or Vimeo)
- Social media sharing buttons
- HTML/JS scripts
3. Content supported by DESIGN CLOUD can be organized and displayed in the following manner:
- Tabulated (Horizontal/Vertical)
4. Contents supported by DESIGN CLOUD can be customized in terms of:
- Font size, style and color
- Padding and margins
- Background color
- Border color
5. In order to keep the costs of the packages at the minimum, any communication between the CLIENT and a DESIGN CLOUD representative will be done via call, text and email. CLIENT may only request a personal meeting if they have thoroughly reviewed the proposal and they are ready to sign the contract and settle the down payment. If the meeting is a necessity to proceed with the project, the CLIENT agrees to pay the required administration fee to compensate for the overhead expenses that will be incurred.
6. The hosting service provided by DESIGN CLOUD is under Zoom Hosting PH (zoom.ph). Using the hosting service inclusive in every DESIGN CLOUD packages are subject to the Terms and Condition and Acceptable Usage policy of Zoom Hosting PH.